NFIR clarified that there is no change on Indefinite Strike decision of NJCA
National Federation of Indian Railways
3, Chelmasford Road, New Delhi – 110 055
The General Secretaries of
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Charter of Demands – Indefinite Strike from 11th July 2016-reg
Ref: (i) NFIR’s letter No.II/95/PartlX dated 30/06/2016
(ii) GS/NFIR’s letter No.IV/NCJA (N)/2014/Part II dated 01st July 2016
It has since been learnt from some of our cadres that reports appeared in the Media (Thiruvananthapuram etc.) that a union/Federation has withdrawn from the strike decision. This report is not only false but also misleading. It is reiterated that the NJCA in its meeting held at New Delhi on July 1, 2016 has decided to meet on 06th July 2016 at New Delhi for taking appropriate decision.
It is hereby clarified that there is no change on Indefinite Strike decision of NJCA.
- Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR Yet to Take a Decision!
- NFIR General Secretary Meets Railway Minister on 23.2.2017
- NFIR : 7th CPC Recommendation
- Meeting of National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) held at New Delhi on 08th February 2016-reg.
- Service of Strike Notice by NFIR Unions on the GMs of Zonal Railways/ Production Units