NJCA meet today to decide the future course of action on Indefinite Strike
“Since the Leaders of NJCA are meeting today (6th July 2016) at 11:00 hrs., in JCM Office at New Delhi, the expectations are at high to know the recent development in implementation of 7th CPC recommendations and of course about Indefinite Strike also.”
NJCA says No to implementation of 7th CPC, until Govt increase the Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor
The NJCA will be meeting today to decide the future course of action on Indefinite Strike and Government decision on implementation of 7th Pay commission recommendation. The Leaders of NJCA are so discontented with Government’s unilateral decision on implementing 7th Pay Commission.
The Leaders told, “Just Rs.2250 hike recommended in 7th CPC minimum pay has been hyped by Govt and Media as multi folded increase is given to CG Employees in 7th Pay Commission. They obviously tried to create a false public opinion that the CG employees are overpaid. It is totally irrelevant and wrong news being publicized excessively by the Government and Media”.
They further told that arriving Minimum Pay need to be justified by Dr. Akhroyd Formula and 15th ILC norms. But this Rs.18000/- minimum pay recommended by 7th pay Commission is not at par with the Minimum wage to be paid to meet the living standard prescribed by WHO or by Dr. Akhroyd Formula and 15th ILC Principles.
- NJCA need to Clarify the Doubts over 7th CPC Issues
- 7th Pay Commission: Central Employees Not To Go On Strike Over ‘Pay Disparity’ From July 11
- NFIR clarified that there is no change on Indefinite Strike decision of NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission News – Government may consider minimum pay of 24000
- Latest developments in 7th pay commission implementation will be known after NJCA meeting