7th CPC Allowances Committee meeting held on 4th August 2016
“This Committee has been constituted on 22.07.2016 and the first meeting of the Committee has been held on 04.08.2016.”
The below statement was submitted as reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha by the Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitely on 9.8.2016.
“The Government has decided to implement the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission relating to pay, pension and related issues. The resolution on Government decisions has been issued on 25.07.2016. The matters relating to pay and pension, as decided by the Government, have been implemented with effect from 01.01.2016.
In view of the significant departure from the existing provisions recommended by the 7th CPC and a number of representations received from Employee Associations and other stakeholders in this regard, the Government has decided that recommendations on allowances, other than Dearness Allowance, be examined by a Committee comprising Finance Secretary as Chairman and Secretaries of Home Affairs, Defence, Health and Family Welfare, Personnel & Training, Posts and Chairman, Railway Board as Members for examination before taking a final decision.
The Committee has been asked to submit its report within four months. This Committee has been constituted on 22.07.2016 and the first meeting of the Committee has been held on 04.08.2016.”
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Allowances expected in October 2016
- 7th Pay Commission: Panel On Allowances To Give Report Soon
- 5th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- 7th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- Submission of Allowance Committee Report