7th CPC on Pensionery Benefits – Pension/gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum compensation
F. No 38/37/2016-P&PW(A)Ci’)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 4th August, 2016
Sub: Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Revision of provisions regulating pension/gratuity/ commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc.
The undersigned is directed to state that in pursuance of Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission, the President is pleased to introduce the following modifications in the rules regulating pension, Retirement/Death/Service Gratuity, Family Pension, disability pension, ex-gratia lumpsum compensation, etc. under the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 and Commutation of Pension under CCS (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981, CCS (Extraordinary Pension) Rules, 1939, etc.
2. These orders apply to Central Government Employees governed by the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972. Separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Railways and the AIS Division of the DOPT in respect of Armed Forces personnel, Railway employees and the officers of All India Services respectively on the basis of these orders.
DATE OF EFFECT
3.1 The revised provisions as per these orders shall apply to Government servants who retire/die in harness on or after 1.1.2016. Separate order have been issued in respect of employees who retired/died before 1.1.2016.
- Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendation of the 7th CPC – Revision of provisions regulating pension/gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum-compensation, etc
- 7th CPC Pension Orders
- Implementation of Govt’s Decision on the Recommendation of the 7th CPC Revision of provisions regulating pension/gratuity/commutation
- Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Revision of provisions regulating pension/ Gratuity/ commutation of pension/ family pension/ disability pension/ ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc
- 7th CPC Revised Pension Calculator for pre-2016 Pensioners – Pensioners’ Portal