7th CPC Pension News : dearness relief to employed/reemployed pensioners/family pensioners
The revised pension/family pension arrived at as per paragraph 4.1 includes dearness relief sanctioned from 1.1.2016.
The existing instructions regarding regulation of dearness relief to employed/reemployed pensioners/family pensioners, as contained in Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare O.M. No. 45/73/97-P&PW(G) dated 02.07.1999, as amended from time to time, shall continue to apply.
- Clarification on Dearness Relief to Re-Employed Pensioners
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Dearness Relief
- Dearness Relief Order July 2015 – 119% DR to Central Government pensioners and family pensioners with effect from 1.7.2015
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners – Revised rate effective from 1.1.2017
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners – Family Pensioners : 5% w.e.f 1.7.2017 – Orders issued