Separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence in regard to Armed Forces pensioners/family pensioners
These orders shall apply to all pensioners/family pensioners who were drawing pension/family pension before 1.1.2016 under the Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1972, Central Civil Services (Extraordinary Pension) Rules and the corresponding rules applicable to Railway pensioners and pensioners of All India Services, including officers of the Indian Civil Service retired from service on or after 1.1.1973. A pensioner/family pensioner who became entitled to pension/family pension with effect from 01.01.2016 consequent on retirement/death of Government servant on 31.12.2015, would also be covered by these orders.
- 7th Central Pay Commission : Revision of pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners – R.B.E. No. : 97/2016
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA)
- Clarification on Two Family Pensions – DoPPW Orders 24.1.2019
- Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity / Death Gratuity to the State Government employees covered by NPS
- Special benefit in cases of death and disability in service— Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension of Pre-2006 disability pensioners/ Family Pensioners