PCDA Circular C-154 – Implementation of Govt’s Decision on the Recommendation of the 7th CPC Revision of provisions regulating pension/gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc in respect of civilians/Defence Civilians of Ministry of Defence and their families
Registered / AD
Important Circular No.C-154
0/0 The Pr. C.D.A. (P)
Date 12th August, 2016
(All Heads of Department under Min. of Defence)
Subject: – Implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission — Revision of provisions regulating pension/gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc in respect of civilians/Defence Civilians of Ministry of Defence and their families.
Reference: – GOI, Min of P, PG & Pensions, Deptt. of P&PW OM No.38/37/2016-P&PW (A)(i) dated, the 4th August, 2016.
The Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Deptt. of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare in their O.M. No 38/37/2016-P&PW (A) (i) dated, the 4th August, 2016 have issued orders for implementing Govt’s decision on the recommendations of Seventh CPC revising provisions of pension/commutation of pension with effect from 1-1-2016 (copy enclosed). With a view to implement the Govt. decision, the following procedural changes are made in regard to submission of fresh pension/family pension and commutation of pension claims.
2.1 Consequent on application of the C.C.S.(RP) Rules, 2016 and Deptt. of P&PW OM dated 4th August, 2016 referred to above, it has been decided that all pension claims shall be submitted to this office in the revised LPC Cum Data Sheets enclosed as Appendix-E’ and ‘F’ to this circular.
2.2 Pension claims in r/o individuals who have drawn pay and allowances in the revised scale of pay will be floated by the Head of Office in the revised LPC Cum Data Sheet as per Appendix-E’. Another Data Sheet (Rev) has been designed as Appendix ‘F’ for proposing amendments/revision of pensionary awards (for issue of corrigendum PPO) notified in the original PPO based on LPC Cum Data Sheet (Appendix-E’) as stated above.
3. The new designed Data-sheets, viz, Appendix `E’ & ‘F’, will be given effect for implementation as soon as Pay under Seventh CPC is fixed and H.O.O. is in a position to initiate the pension cases on the revised formats. However, no case on the old Data-sheets will be accepted after 30-09-2016. It may please be noted that this is an essential requirement for expeditious notification of Pension/Revision of pension.
4. In this connection, sets of each data sheet alongwith instructions are forwarded herewith for transmission of the same to the lower formation/Unit/HOO under your control. The unit/formation declared as H.O.O. may be instructed to use the data sheets alongwith supporting documents as per the revised procedure. Additional copies of data sheets and instruction, if required, may please be prepared/printed at your end for circulation. A copy of the instruction issued by you to your unit/formation/HOO may please be endorsed to this office.
5. These orders do not apply to those cases (retired after 1.1.16 but got pensions as per 6th CPC) where the pension at the old rates has already been finalized. For revision of Pension of such cases, a separate circular will be issued. Separate proforma for preparation of Data-Sheets in such cases, as provided in the circular, would be used.
The receiot of this communication may please be acknowledged.
(The copy of this circular is available on the website of this office www.pcdapension.nic.in)
Source : http://www.pcdapension.nic.in/
- Recommendations of 7th CPC for revision of pre-2016 defence civilian pensioners : clarification reg
- Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendation of the 7th CPC – Revision of provisions regulating pension/gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum-compensation, etc
- Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Revision of provisions regulating pension/ Gratuity/ commutation of pension/ family pension/ disability pension/ ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc
- 7th CPC Revision of Disability Pension of Pre-2016 Disability Pensioners/Family Pensioners – PCDA Circular No. 159
- Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Central Civil Pensioners – MoD Orders dt. 22.11.2017