Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) in 7th CPC
In the case of medical officers in respect of whom Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) is admissible, the pay in the revised pay structure shall be fixed in the following manner :
(i) the existing basic pay shall be multiplied by a factor of 2.57 and the figure so arrived at shall be added to by an amount equivalent to Dearness Allowance on the pre-revised Non-Practicing Allowance admissible as on 1st day of January, 2006. The figure so arrived at will be located in that Level in the Pay Matrix and if such an identical figure corresponds to any Cell in the applicable Level of the Pay Matrix, the same shall be the pay, and if no such Cell is available in the applicable Level, the pay shall be fixed at the immediate next higher Cell in that applicable Level of the Pay Matrix.
(ii) The pay so fixed under sub-clause (i) shall be added by the pre-revised Non Practicing Allowance admissible on the existing basic pay until further decision on the revised rates of Non Practicing Allowance.
- 7th CPC Fixation of Pay for Defence Medical Officers
- Revised Basic Pay Calculator as per 7th CPC Gazette Notification
- Pay Fixation on Promotion after 1.1.2016 for Defence Personnel
- 7th CPC Fixation of Pay for Defence Personnel
- 7th CPC PAY FIXATION CALCULATOR AS PER CCS REVISED PAY RULES 2016