Meeting of the Committee on Allowances held on 25.10.2016 – NC JCM Staff Side
Brief of the meeting of the Standing Committee(JCM) and also meeting of the Committee on Allowances held today
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E Mail : [email protected]
Dated: October 25, 2016
All Constituents of NC/JCM
Sub: Brief of the meeting of the Standing Committee(JCM) and also meeting of the Committee on Allowances held today
A meeting of the Standing Committee of the National Council(JCM) was held today under the Chairmanship of Secretary(DoP&T), wherein Staff Side(JCM) shown anguish against total collapse of the JCM Machinery.
The Secretary(DoP&T), who is also Chairman of the NC/JCM Standing Committee, assured that, he would try to improve functioning of the JCM Machinery as a whole.
In the said meeting, the agenda sent to the DoP&T for the meeting of the NC/JCM Standing Committee was discussed in detail, and on most of the items reply of the DoP&T was “the issue will be examined”.
Subsequently, in the meeting of the Committee on Allowances, held today, the allowances pertaining to the DoP&T, particularly Children Education Allowance, Night Duty Allowance, Overtime Allowance, Unreported Allowance, Small Family Allowance, Risk Allowance, Cash Handling Allowance, Uniform(Dress) Allowance, were discussed in detail.
It was assured by the Secretary(DoP&T) that, the issues raised by the Staff Side(JCM) would be taken up in the Allowance Committee meeting.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
- Brief of the second meeting of the Committee on Allowances held today under the chairmanship of Secretary, Finance(Expenditure), Government of India
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee Report – Next Cabinet approval sought
- Staff Side is in dark about the recommendations of the Allowance Committee
- 7th CPC Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – Outcome of the meeting published by NC JCM Staff Side
- NC JCM(Staff Side) has decided to meet all standing committee members before the final Meeting with 7th Pay Commission