Recommendations of Seventh CPC with regard to Firefighting Staff – DOPT ORDER
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel P.G & pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 17th Oct, 2016
Sub: Recommendations of Seventh CPC with regard to Firefighting Staff.
The undersigned is directed to refer to para.7.7.24 of the report of 7th CPC wherein it has been recommended for drafting of Model Recruitment Rules for the Firefighting Staff of all Central Government Departments and UTs with similar designation and pay structure.
2. In view of the above it is requested to furnish information on the following points:
I. Whether Firefighting Staff is existing, if yes, the hierarchy and the strength in each grade/level thereof;
II. Copy of the existing Recruitment Rules for all the levels.
III. Comments on the recommendations of 7th CPC.
Under Secretary (RR-II)
- Recommendation of 7th CPC with regard to EDP Cadre – Dopt Orders
- Recommendations of 7th CPC with regard to EDP Cadre
- Amendment of Service Rules and Recruitment Rules as per 7th CPC – DoPT
- 7th CPC revision of pay scales — Amendment or Service Rules/Recruitment Rules – DoPT Orders
- Review of Recruitment Rules – Dopt Orders