Mr. M Krishnan
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WELFARE
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi-110001
Subject: Disappointment for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of VII CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies-reg
At the very outset All India Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers’ Association (short title “AIKVTA”) extends its full moral support both in principle & in action to your endeavors and action to protest/ agitation Programmes “MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH” on 15th December 2016 at Jantar Mantar (Parliament Street), New Delhi against the recommendations of VII CPC which are entirely against the genuine expectations for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of VII CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies.
KV is going to celebrate its Foundation Day on 15’h December as celebrated every year.
We extend our full moral support to your endeavors. We assure you that we will stand with you shoulder to shoulders in all your future exploits undertaken to secure our legitimate rights.
AIKVTA extend its full moral support to your movement.
General Secretary, AIKVTA
Leader (Staff Side)JCM (KVS)
Source : http://confederationhq.blogspot.in/
- GDS Committee Report Implementation – Indefinite Strike from 22.5.2018
- Bonus for autonomus bodies 2016-17: AIRF
- PARLIAMENT MARCH & RALLY OF ABOUT 20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES – CONFEDERATION
- Extension of wage revision benefits arising from 7th CPC recommendation to employees of autonomous bodies set up by GOI
- Ad-hoc Bonus for Central Autonomous Bodies – NC JCM writes to Cabinet Secretary