Report showing the progress of implementation of 7th CPC orders – Dated on 07-12-2016
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
PAY TECH SECTION
10-A, S.K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA: 700001
E-mail ID : [email protected]
Website : www.pcafys.nic.in
No. Pay/Tech-1/01(7th CPC)/Cir
(All Cs FA)
Subject: Report showing the progress of implementation of 7th CPC orders.
Ref: (i) HQrs office letter No: AT/II/2701/7th CPC/Report dated 15 Nov, 2016.
Please refer to HQrs Office letter cited under reference(copy enclosed). The Monthly Report in the prescribed format showing the progress of work related to post audit of fixation of pay and payment of arrears claims is required to be furnished to Headquarters office so as to reach by 15th of every month. In this connection please also refer to this office circular No. Pay/Tech-01/7th CPC-I dated 21.09.2016.
2. The subject reports for the months of August 2016 and September 2016 from many of the controllers’ office have not been received in the HQrs office. Kindly confirm its timely submission to HQrs office. Also please forward a copy of the said report to this office for our record & reference.
3. Please ensure submission of the report for the subsequent months within scheduled date with a copy endorsed to this office.
Encls : As above.
Dy. Controller of Accounts (Fys)
- Implementation of Digital Life Certificate Programme – Enrollment of Defence Civilian and Defence Civilian Pensioner
- Aadhaar Enrollments for Defence Civilians
- Date of Next Increment : Leave on 1st January due to Sunday or Gazetted Holiday – What says rules?
- Eligibility of Night Duty Allowance for Ordnance Employees fixed at 12380(Band Pay) – PCAFYS Orders on 9.9.2015
- Financial Upgradation and NFG to Pharmacists under MACP