MoD once again issued a clarification orders with three illustrations of an employee shall be fixed who has been granted financial upgradation in MACP on 15.3.2016 in the grade pay of Rs.4200.
MoD action on BPMS’s representation on Seeking of Clarification regarding Option & Pay Fixation in 7th CPC
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt – 110010
Dated: 05 Jan 2017
(Through NIC mail server
Subject: Representation of Defence Civilian Employees’ Federations regarding misinterpretation of RPR 2016 leading to incorrect pay fixation of employees.
A copy of MoD/D (Civ-I) ID No 11 (6)/2016-D(Civ-I) dated 07.12.2016 along with all its enclosures on the above subject is forwarded herewith. It is seen that MoD/D(Civ-I) has requested that the clarification on the subject from MoF/MoD(Fin) may be awaited. Accordingly, the instructions issued by MoD in para 2 of the MoD ID dated 7.12.2016 may be adhered to avoid any inconsistencies in the matter of pay fixation.
Jt CGDA (P&W) has seen.
Sr ACGDA (P&W)
The employee has exercised option 2 to fix the pay in the Pay Matrix after availing the increment dated 1.7.2016, in the old pay structure scale.
Option 2 is exercised by the employee to fix the pay in the new pay matrix after availing promotional upgradation under MACP Scheme that look place on 1.1.2016.
Option 2 is exercised by the employee to fix the pay in the pay matrix after availing promotion/MACP upgradation as on 15.3.2016
- MoD action on BPMS’s representation on Seeking of Clarification regarding Option & Pay Fixation in 7th CPC
- Fixation of pay of the employees post of higher Pay level – MACPS
- Seeking of Clarification regarding Option & Pay Fixation in 7th CPC – BPMS
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation : Clarification regarding exercise of option under Rule 5
- Option for Promotion Cases after 25.7.2016 – MoD Clarification