SBI RELEASES FUND TO DEFENCE PENSIONERS UNDER 7TH PAY COMMISSION
SBI releases Rs 3,323 crore to Defence Pensioners under Seventh Pay Commission
SBI in a statement said that as per government guidelines, arrears have been paid to all eligible defence pensioners.
State Bank of India (SBI) on Friday said it has released arrears to the tune of Rs 3,323.24 crore of around 9.94 lakh defence pensioners under the 7th Pay Commission on December 29. SBI in a statement said that as per government guidelines, arrears have been paid to all eligible defence pensioners.
SBI has the largest share of central government pensioners and serve approximately 50 per cent of total defence pensioners across the country.
Source:- The Indian Express
- 7th Pay Commission: Salary arrears to Central govt employees estimated at Rs. 34,600 crore
- OROP Table : One Rank One Pension (OROP) implementation tables issued
- Punjab govt releases 6 pc DA for employees, pensioners
- LIVE 7th Pay Commission: Union Cabinet approves pay panel recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission: Abolish overtime for Govt. staff, pay panel recommends