Clarification regarding pay fixation under 7th CPC for the post of ‘Trainee’ appointed on compassionate grounds
CGDA, Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cant-110010
All PCsDA/CsDA/PCof A(Fys)Kolkata
Subject: Clarification regarding pay fixation under 7th CPC for the post of ‘Trainee’ appointed on compassionate grounds.
This office is receiving several references frorn various controller offices seeking clarification regarding pay fixation under Seventh CPC in respect of ‘Trainee-appointed on ground without acquiring minimum educational qualification in the pay scale of Rs 4440/—7440/- (pre-revised ) without any Grade Pay. Such trainees are to be placed in the pay band-I (5200-20200) With Grade pay of Rs 1800/- only on acquiring the minimum qualification prescribed under the recruitment rules. However, under the CPC, neither any specific pay matrix level nor the manner for fixation of pay in respect of MTS Trainee has been prescribed.
2. In this regard, it is intimated that matter already stands referred to the Ministry for furnishing necessary clarification/guideines to regulate the pay fixation of trainees under Seventh CPC. Reply of the same is still awaited. As and when , reply is received from the Ministry, the same will be widely publicized. Hence, it is requested to await for orders/ clarification frorn the Ministry in this regard.
3. This is for your information and necessary action please.
- 7th CPC Paymatrix Level 13 Pay Fixation after enhancement of IOR from 2.57 to 2.67
- Important Clarification on Compassionate Appointment by CGDA
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Clarifications issued by Railway Board
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation for the trainee appointed on compassionate grounds in the -1S Scale
- Appointed as trainees on compassionate grounds – Fixation of 7th CPC Pay