KV School Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2017-18
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN – GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS
1. In supersession of all the guidelines governing admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas that have been issued in the past, the following guidelines are issued to regulate admissions in the Kendriya Vidyalayas with effect from the academic session 2017-18. These guidelines are not applicable to Kendriya Vidyalayas located abroad.
Unless the context suggests otherwise, the definition of the following terms used in these guidelines would be as below:-
(i) CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES: An employee who draws his emoluments from the consolidated fund of India.
(ii) TRANSFERABLE: An employee who has been transferred at least once in the preceding 7 years shall be deemed to be transferable.
(iii) TRANSFER: An employee would be treated as transferred only if he/she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place/urban agglomeration to another place/urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 kms. and minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
(iv) AUTONOMOUS BODIES / PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS: Organizations which are fully financed by the government or where the government share is more than 51 per cent would be deemed to be autonomous bodies/ public sector undertakings.
(v) SINGLE GIRL CHILD: Single Girl Child means the only child i.e. only girl child to the parents, with no other siblings.
- KV School Admission Guidelines 2019-20 – Download
- Admission Guidelines for KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17
- FAQ on KV School Online Admission
- Revised Pay & Allowances for KV Employees as per 7th CPC
- KV Admission 2018: Instructions for Filling Registration Form