Announcement of 7th CPC Allowances only after MCD Elections
Brief of the meeting held with the Cabinet Secretary on 28.03.2017
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
for Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E-Mail : [email protected]
Dated: March 30, 2017
All Constituents of the
Sub: Brief of the meeting held with the Cabinet Secretary
I met the Cabinet Secretary on 28th March, 2017 and shown anguish about the inordinate delay in resolution of long pending demands of the Central Government Employees, and subsequently handed him over a letter on the subject matter on the next day.
The Cabinet Secretary given us assurance that, he is already pursuing these issues, and though there had been some delay in finalization of the allowances, report of the Committee on Pension has already been submitted to the Cabinet, NPS Committee is already on its job and we would try to resolve the pending issues within a short period.
He also expressed his apprehension that, MCD elections may result in some delay, but at the same time, he assured that, as soon as he gets report of the Committee on Allowances, that will immediately be forwarded to the Cabinet, and after approval of the Cabinet, if need be, we would take necessary permission from the Election Commission.
This is for your information.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee: Top 10 Developments – www.7thpaycommissionnews.in
- Allowance Committee Report: Empowered Committee will submit memorandum after 1.6.2017 to consideration of Cabinet
- Inordinate delay in implementation of the report of the Committee on Allowances – NC JCM Staff Side
- Allowance Committee Meeting will be held on 6.4.2017
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee Report – Next Cabinet approval sought