7th CPC Pay Matrix Levels and Rank of PBORs in Air Force
Level of Ranks : The comparitive tables for three Defence Forces (Army, Air Force, Navy) has been give in the Gazette Notification issued by the MoD on 3rd May 2017.
Level of ranks.– The Level of ranks shall be determined in accordance with the various Levels as assigned to the corresponding existing pay band and grade Pay (including under Modified Assured Career Progression) as specified in the Pay Matrix and the level in pay matrix corresponding to the rank of a Warrant Officer/
Sergeant/Corporal/Leading Aircraftsman/Aircraftsman is specified in Part B of the Schedule.
|Sl. No.||Rank||Level in Pay Matrix|
|(a)||Aircraftsman – Leading Aircraftsman||
|(d)||Junior Warrant Officer||
|(f)||Master Warrant Officer||
|(g)||Honorary Flying Officer||
|(h)||Honorary Flight Lieutenant||
Authority: MoD Gazette Notification on Army Pay Rules 2017
- 7th CPC Military Service Pay (MSP) for Air Force
- 7th CPC Stepping Up of Pay in Pay Matrix – Air Force Pay Rules, 2017
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Levels and Rank of PBORs in Army
- 7th CPC for PBOR – Date of Effect and Eligibility
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Levels and Rank of PBORs in Navy