MESSAGE TO RETIRED & EMPLOYEES OF INDIAN RAILWAYS
The General Secretaries of
Affiliated Unions of NFIR.
Sub: Message from Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Railways to the Indian Railways personnel (retired & serving).
Please find enclosed copy of Message of Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Railways to the railway employees (retired & serving). The contents of the message may be gone into and circulated among serving and retired employees.
The Federation at the same time invites comments if any, from affiliates on the message of Hon’ble MR.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
- NFIR General Secretary Meets Railway Minister on 23.2.2017
- Retrograde recommendations of 7th CPC – RM assured to discuss in higher level
- NIVARAN – Online system for grievance redressal of both serving as well as retired Railwaymen
- 7th Pay Commission – NFIR Ultimatum to Jaitely – If grievance not met – Trains will be off the track from 11th July 2016
- NFIR strongly opposes the rationalisation of Railway employees working on Indian Railways