Permission to leave office early to Muslim Railway employees during the Holy month of Ramzan
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
During the Holy month of Ramzan, the time of Iftar coincides with setting of the sun, which takes place quite early.
It has, therefore, been decided that those Muslim Railway employees who observe fast and are required to travel a long distance to their residence for Iftar, may be allowed to leave office early, wherever feasible.
Director (General Admn.)
- Relief for Muslim Employees observing fast during Ramzan month & traveling long distances for IFTAR – Railway Board Orders
- Seher-O-Iftar Celebrations during Ramzan – NFIR
- Existing entitlement of Air travel – Railway Board decided to modify
- Government’s Travel Allowances for the MPs
- Non-payment of Fixed Medical Allowance to the Retired Railway Employees – cases of N.W. Railway-reg