7th CPC on allowances with some modifications – Press Note – Finance Ministry issued
Press Note – The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved the recommendations of the 7th CPC on allowances with some modifications.
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved the recommendations of the 7th CPC on allowances with some modifications. The revised rates of the allowances shall come into effect from 1st July, 2017 and shall affect more than 48 lakh central government employees.
While approving the recommendations of the 7th CPC on 29th June, 2016, the Cabinet had decided to set up the Committee on Allowances (CoA) in view of substantial changes in the existing provisions and a number of representations received. The modifications are based on suggestions made by the CoA in its Report submitted to Finance Minister on 27th April, 2017 and the Empowered Committee of Secretaries set up to screen the recommendations of 7th CPC.
Source : 7CPC_Allowances_PressNote28062017
- 7th CPC Latest News: Cabinet approved 7th CPC Allowances including HRA
- Central Government approved to set up Empowered Committee to process the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee Report shall be placed before the Cabinet for approval – Finmin Press Note
- Recommendations of Committee on Allowances on 7th CPC
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee submitted its report to FM on 27.4.2017 – PIB Report