7th Pay Commission: Cabinet postpones meet, here is what happens next on allowances and HRA
The Union Cabinet has fixed a new date to take up the issue relating to higher allowances and HRA as per the 7th Pay Commission. Sources told OneIndia that the matter was not taken up on Wednesday by the Cabinet. Now the agenda will be set following which the matter will be taken up for final consideration. A Union leader who did not wished to be named said that the matter will be taken up soon by the Cabinet.
- 7th Pay Commission : Cabinet agenda on higher allowances, HRA to be set on Monday
- 7th CPC Allowances : Ashok Lavasa report on allowances was not part of Wednesday’s agenda
- 7th Pay Commission: Rs 29,300 cr for allowances, HRA to be set aside by Govt
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up HRA allowance once Jaitley returns from South Korea
- 7th CPC Allowances matter will clear in next Cabinet Meeting – AIRF