7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up HRA allowance once Jaitley returns from South Korea
7th Pay Commission to be looked again once Jaitley returns from South Korea
7PC proposed subsuming nearly 200 allowances into one except a few
7PC has recommended abolition of 52 allowances
Union Cabinet led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi was suppose to look at the allowances like HRA related to 7th Pay Commission on Wednesday, however, the agenda will have to wait for a little while until Finance Minister Arun Jaitley returns from South Korea.
On Wednesday, the cabinet was expected to take on issues on arrears like House Rent Allowance (HRA), Dearness Allowance (DA), Transport Allowance (TA), etc, under the 7th Pay Commission.
Read more at http://www.zeebiz.com/
- Decision unlikely today on hike in allowances for Central govt employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Rs 29,300 cr for allowances, HRA to be set aside by Govt
- 7th CPC Allowances Latest News on HRA, DA and Arrears
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet likely to decide central government employees’ allowances this week
- 7th CPC recommended 14.27 % hike in basic pay for Central government employees, which is the lowest in 70 years!!!!