7th Pay Commission: Report to Cabinet submitted; HRA capped at 27%
E-CoS submitted its report on higher allowance under 7th Pay Commission to Union Cabinet
E-CoS recommended HRA slab ranging between 25-27% of the basic pay
Proposal to hike salary likely to be placed in Cabinet by next week
The Empowered Committee of Secretaries (E-CoS) has submitted its report on higher allowances like House Rent Allowance (HRA), Dearness Allowance (DA) and Transport Allowance (TA) under 7th Pay Commission (7th CPC) to Union Cabinet, sources told Alok Priyadarshi.
Not meeting the demand of the central government employees, E-CoS recommended HRA slab ranging between 25%-27% of the basic as against demands of 30%, 20% and 10%.
7th CPC had recommended house rent allowance (HRA) to be paid at the rate of 24%, 16% and 8% of the new Basic Pay, depending on the type of cities.
Read more at : http://www.zeebiz.com/
- Allowances Latest News (7th CPC) – Report to Cabinet submitted; HRA capped at 27%
- 7th Pay Commission proposes to increase House Rent Allowance of Central Government employees
- News Report Claims that Cabinet will announce its decision on Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet likely to decide central government employees’ allowances this week
- 7th CPC Fitment and HRA – No Change Therein is Envisaged