BPS expressing its gratitude to Govt. of India for the benevolent decision on the VII Central Pay Commission recommendations on the revision of Pension based on the ‘Notional Pay’ on last pay drawn basis.
Gratitude expressed on the Govt decisions on the VII Central Pay Commission recommendations – reg.
Hon’ble Minister of State,
Govt. of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions,
New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Gratitude expressed on the Govt decisions on the VII Central Pay Commission recommendations – reg.
1. Bharat Pensioners Samaj a conglomerate of over 725 Pensioners Associations while expressing its gratitude to Govt. of India for the benevolent decision on the VII Central Pay Commission recommendations on the revision of Pension based on the ‘Notional Pay’ on last pay drawn basis.
2.Sir, the VII Central Pay Commissions recommendations as well as benefit of revised ‘Dearness Relief’ have not been implemented in respect of Pensioners retired from the Central Government autonomous bodies under various Central Ministries of Govt of India undertakings and Public Sector undertakings who are eligible to received Pension under CCS(Pension)Rules from the Govt. of India. Kidnly order the early revision of Pension with Dearness Relief at the revised rates.
3. The VII Central Pay Commission has recommended the extension of CGHS benefits to Postal Pensioners as well as takeover of remaining Postal Dispensaries. The VII Central Pay Commission also recommended the introduction of comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme for the Central Government employees and pensioners. These recommendations remain unimplemented so far. The excessive revision of CGHS subscription also causinghardships to the Pensioners.
The Hon’ble Minister may kindly order the examination of these issues and order remedial mesasures at his earliest convenience.
Genl Secy. Bharat Pensioners Samaj
- 7th CPC – BPS appeals to the Prime Minister for acceptance of option 1 for pension revision
- BPS request reconsideration of Subscription under CGHS pre 2016 pensioners
- 7th CPC Pension Orders
- Preliminary meeting with 7th CPC on 23.7.2014 – BPS
- 7th Pay Commission Shortcomings – BPS writes to FM