Cabinet Committee may approve HRA Today!
7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
The Union Cabinet may approve HRA (House Rent Allowance) rates between recommendations of AK Mathur panel and 6th CPC/existing, most likely at 27 percent in its meeting on June 28.
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet may approve HRA rates between recommendations of AK Mathur panel and 6th CPC/existing, most likely at 27 percent in its meeting on June 28.
Earlier, the Union Cabinet was expected to give its nod to the proposal on allowances, including HRA (House Rent Allowance) last week but it got delayed due to foreign visits of both the Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
If the Cabinet takes final call on June 28 then the central government employees will get revised allowances from July month salary.
Read more at http://zeenews.india.com/
- Final decision on 7th CPC allowances today – Zee News
- Cabinet likely to finalise 7th CPC allowances next week
- News Report Claims that Cabinet will announce its decision on Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission : Cabinet agenda on higher allowances, HRA to be set on Monday
- 7th Pay Commission proposes to increase House Rent Allowance of Central Government employees