7th Pay Commission: Decision unlikely today on hike in allowances for Central govt employees
The hike in salary component for Central government employees is as recommended by the 7th Pay Commission but the increase in allowances is getting dragged.
Central government employees’ wait for higher HRA and other allowances is likely to get longer, given that the Cabinet is unlikely to take a decision on the issue. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is on an official visit to South Korea, and therefore the Modi government would most probably defer the issue.
Click to read more http://www.ibtimes.co.in/
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up HRA allowance once Jaitley returns from South Korea
- 7th Pay Commission hike approved: FM Arun Jaitley tweets congratulations to government employees and pensioners
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi, Jaitley meet, revised allowances from July, HRA at 27 per cent
- 7th CPC recommended 14.27 % hike in basic pay for Central government employees, which is the lowest in 70 years!!!!
- Exclusive: Govt salaries hiked but allowances deferred, says 7th Pay Commission chief