Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – Advantages of Becoming ECHS Member
(a) No age or medical condition bar for becoming a member.
(b) Present one time contribution ranges from ₹15,000/- to ₹ 60,000/- (depending upon Grade Pay at the time of retiring).
(c) No monetary ceiling on treatment.
(d) Indoor/outdoor treatment, tests and medicines.
(e) Country wide network of ECHS Polyclinics.
(f) Familiar environment and sense of belongingness.
(g) Covers spouse and all eligible dependents.
- EX-SERVICEMEN CONTRIBUTORY HEALTH SCHEME
- Expansion of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
- EX-SERVICEMEN CONTRIBUTORY HEALTH SCHEME (ECHS)
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – ECHS – Cases under Process with MoD
- Change in Referral System – ECHS follow CGHS Norms