Family Pension to Married Disabled Children – BPMS
All Sr. General Managers/General Managers of
Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories.
The Sr. Principal Director, NADP, Ambajhari, Nagpur
All PDs/Directors, RMCs, RCSs, OFILs & ODCs
The DDG/Coord, OFB, New Delhi Office
The DDG/Mumbai Office, Mumbai
The DDG/HQrs, O.F. Board, Kolkata
Sub : Unable to earn livelihood certificate for Family Pension in respect married disabled children- clarification regarding.
Ref: O/o the PCDA(P), Allahabad letter No. G1/C/067/Vol-XIV/Tech. dated 21-04-2017 ( Circular No. C-163)
Copy of Pr. Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension) Allahabad letter No. Gl/C/067/Vol-XIV/Tech dated 21-04-2017 ( Circular No. C-163) on the above subject is forwarded herewith. Factories/Units are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
[Dr. (Smt.) Vani A. Singh]
For Director General Ordnance Factories
Circular No. C-163
No. G1/0067/ Vol-XIV/Tech
O/o the PCDA (F), Allahabad Dated: 21/04/2017
To,(All Head of Department under Min. of Defence)
Sub: – Unable to earn livelihood certificate for Family Pension in r/o married disabled children – clarification regarding
Of late, it has come to notice that unable to earn livelihood certificate which is mandatory for grant of family pension in respect of handicapped child in terms of clause (iv) of proviso to sub rule – 6 of rule 54 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 is not being submitted with pension claims. Due to these shortcomings, this office is compelled to return the claims to HOOs which ultimately results into avoidable delays and hardship to the pensioners.
2. A format regarding unable to earn livelihood certificate is enclosed herewith which should be countersigned by the appointing authority and supported with disability certificate issued by the medical board in terms of clause (iv) of proviso to sub rule -6 of rule 54 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
3. In view of the foregoing you are requested to issue suitable instructions (along with copy of this circular) to all the Head of Offices under your administrative control to ensure that claim on the subject matter are floated in accordance with clarification given in above Paras.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CDA (P)
Click Here to Download the Original Order
Source : http://bpms.org.in
- 7th CPC Revision of Disability Pension of Pre-2016 Disability Pensioners/Family Pensioners – PCDA Circular No. 159
- Grant of 3% increment due to financial upgradation in the same Grade Pay – OFB Orders on 10.7.2015
- 7th CPC Pension Revision of Pre-2016 Pensioners: Notice for Defence Civilian Pensioners ; Family Pensioners
- Revision of pension of Pre-2006 pensioners – PCDA Circular on 14-08-2015
- Issue of Pension Slip to Defence Pensioners/family pensioners: PCDA