Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale-reg.
The General Secretaries of,
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale-reg.
Ref: (i) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-92/PM2/16 dated 20/8/1993
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2001/PM2/12 dated 21/01/2002
(iii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2011/PM1/2 dated 12/09/2014 & 16/09/2014.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No. II/6/Part 7 dated 27/05/2017 addressed to Rly., Bd.
NFIR vide its letter dated 27/05/2017 demanded the Railway Board to modify the GDCE Scheme in order to see that the employees working in the same Grade Pay may apply for the post to be filled through GDCE of same Grade Pay/Pay Level.
Discussions were held on the subject on 20th June 2017 with the Board (AM/Staff). Federation feels happy to report that there was broad agreement and those staff working in same Grade Pay will be allowed to appear in the GDCE for the same Grade Pay/Pay Level against safety category posts.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
- DR Quota in GP 4600 should be Eliminated Totally – NFIR
- Increasing Promotion Quota percentages to the posts of Technician III in Diesel/Electric Loco/EMU Sheds on Indian Railways
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway employees – NFIR
- Transport Allowance to the Railway employees – Deprival of higher rate to those working in pay Level 1 & 2
- Provision of Level 6 of 7th CPC to Dressers – OT Assistants