Final decision on 7th CPC allowances today – Zee News
7th Pay Commission: Final decision on allowances today; govt employees may suffer monthly HRA loss of up to Rs 15,000
As far as House Rent Allowance (HRA) is concerned, the central government employees may suffer a monthly loss of up to Rs 15,000, if the government accepts the bare recommendations of AK Mathur panel on allowances.
New Delhi: The central government employees are likely to get revised allowances from July onwards.
As per sources, the Cabinet will take final decision on E-CoS proposal on Wednesday (June 14). The Empowered Committee of Secretaries (E-CoS) set up to screen the Lavasa panel recommendations on allowances, last week submitted its proposal to the Cabinet for approval.
Click to read more http://zeenews.india.com/
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take final call on HRA and other allowances on June 28
- 7th Pay Commission Latest NEWS – Empowered Committee Meeting may be held Today
- 7th CPC: Secretaries group submits final report to Fin Min; Cabinet approval in 15 days
- Cabinet Committee may approve HRA Today!
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt staff likely to get 30% more ‘increment’ than recommended