Guidelines for Pensioners: Changes in the family after discharge from service
Changes in the family after discharge from service
Post discharge changes in the details of your family arising out of your marriage or children born to you after your retirement should be intimated to your Head of Office with full details and relevant certificates. Also ensure that a joint notification of your family pension is done by pursuing the matter with your Head of Office.
- expectations of Pensioners – 15 points PCDA listed
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 Central Civil Pensioners and providing better service to pensioners
- How to apply for granting family pension on the death of Government servant, pensioner, family pensioner
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Pension Procedure
- Payment of Arrears of family pension