Guidelines for Pensioners: Court Attachment
Pension, whether due or to become due, is free from attachment from any court until it has actually been paid as per the Pension Act. No pensioner can assign or sell any interest in respect of the pension not then due.
- Guidelines for Pensioners: Post-retirement Conviction/Imprisonment
- Non-issue of Pension slip by banks
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on LTC advance and Medical Advance
- DoPT Issues Revised Guidelines on Commencement of Pension
- Pension Call Centre – New Toll Free Number