Guidelines for Pensioners: Missing Pensioner
If a pensioner is found missing, his family should lodge an F.I.R. with the police authorities. If the pensioner is not traced after one year, a certificate should be obtained from the police authorities to this effect, and the matter should be reported to PDA, along with the submission of an Indemnity Bond so that the matter could be pursued with the concerned authorities for sanction of family pension from the date of lodging the F.I.R..
- Grant of Family Pension and Gratuity to the eligible member of the family of any employee/pensioner
- Simplification of Procedure for Payment of Family Pension by Persmin
- Grant of family pension to the dependent family members of a Government Servant/Pensioner reported missing – Reg.
- How to apply for granting family pension on the death of Government servant, pensioner, family pensioner
- Checklist for PAOs for Processing of Revision Pension Authorities (7th CPC) before affixing Digital Signatures