Guidelines for Pensioners: Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Pensioners
Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Pensioners
The NRI Pensioners should open an ordinary non resident bank account in any scheduled bank in India and execute a power of attorney in favour of the bank as required. They should also submit life certificate and nationality certificate as prescribed to enable the credit of pension amount due to them in to their accounts.
- SBI CPPCs for CG Pensioners
- Pensioner who is residing abroad, how can submit the Life Certificate?
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Jeevan Pramaan
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Submission of Life Certificate for Pensioners extended to 15.1.2017