Guidelines for Pensioners: Physically Handicapped/Mentally Retarded Children
Physically Handicapped/Mentally Retarded Children
If you have any physically handicapped or mentally retarded child/children, please ensure that his/their details are furnished to your Head of Office for making an endorsement in your service and pension record and obtain an acknowledgement of this intimation.
- Grant of CEA to Two Children in case of a Child being totally mentally disabled – NFIR
- Need relaxation for third child for Children Education Allowance – NFIR
- Allotment of berths under physically handicapped quota for Train Journey – Railway Board Order
- Allotment of berths under physically handicapped quota – Railway Board Order
- expectations of Pensioners – 15 points PCDA listed