Guidelines for Pensioners: Post-retirement Conviction/Imprisonment
If a pensioner is convicted or sentenced to imprisonment by a Court, his pension will be suspended. In the event of conviction/imprisonment by a court of law, full facts of the case should be reported to your PDA/Head of Office.
- expectations of Pensioners – 15 points PCDA listed
- Instructions on sealed cover procedure – where Government servant has been acquitted but appeal is contemplated/pending – Clarification regarding
- Guidelines for Pensioners: Changes in the family after discharge from service
- Government Servant Has Been Acquitted But Appeal is Contemplated / Pending – Clarification Issued by DoPT
- Guidelines for Pensioners: Payment of pension through Authorised Banks