Guidelines for Pensioners: Receipt of Two Pensions
Receipt of Two Pensions
If you are in receipt of more than one pension, you should furnish full details to your PDA for revision of both the pensions and regulating dearness relief thereon.
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners who are in receipt of provisional pension or pension in the pre-revised scale of 5th CPC w.e.f. 1.7.2010
- Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Dearness Relief
- Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government servants who had drawn lumpsum payment – DPPW orders
- 7th CPC Pension News : dearness relief to employed/reemployed pensioners/family pensioners