Guidelines for Pensioners: Transfer of Pension Account
Transfer of Pension Account
If you desire to draw your pension from another paying agency, make a request to your current Pension Disbursing Agency (PDA) for transfer of your pension account to the PDA from where you now wish to draw your pension.
- expectations of Pensioners – 15 points PCDA listed
- Pensioner Need a Separate Account?
- Guidelines for On-boarding of Organizations on Jeevan Pramaan
- Can Pension Account be Transferred?
- FAQ for Central Civil Services – Pension Disbursement