MACP issue – Movement from Semi-skilled to Skilled Grade.
The Sr. General Managers/General Managers
All Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories
Sub: MACP issue – Movement from Semi-skilled to Skilled Grade.
All the Ordnance Factories are requested to refer OFB Letter No. 800/MACP/A/I/551 dated 13.07.2011 (circulated through COMNET on 15.07.2011) wherein it is clarified that movement from Semi-skilled to Skilled Grade is not to be treated as promotion for the purpose of granting financial up- gradation under MACP Scheme. The appointment in Semi-skilled Grade (Level-1 in the Pay Matrix) for Tradesman is made against the vacancy of Skilled Grade (Level-2 in the Pay Matrix). Semi-skilled grade is the training period of the IEs who are appointed against Skilled grade (Tradesman) and after completion of 2 years (for Annex-‘A’ trades) or 3 years (for Annex-‘B’ trades) of regular service in Semi-skilled, they are up-graded to Skilled grade subject to completion of probation period and passing of trade test.
All the factories are requested to incorporate the above provision clearly in the letter of Offer of Appointment issued to the selected candidates in connection with direct recruitment in Tradesman/Semi- skilled post.
(S K Singh)
Director/IR For DGOF
Click Here to Download the Original Order
Source : http://bpms.org.in
- Recruitment of Trade Apprentice in Ordnance Factories – BPMS writes to OFB
- Instructions given by Dopt on ACP / MACP to Ordnance Employees
- BPMS – Age relaxation granted for Ex-Trade Apprentices in Ordnance Factories
- Granting of Rs. 4600/- Grade Pay to the skilled Grade employees who got Rs. 5000-8000 prior to 31.12.2005 on account of financial upgradation under ACP-II-reg
- Fixation of pay under restructuring of cadre of Artisan staff in Defence Establishment as per modification of recommendations of 6 CPC