No issue DR orders for pensioners who retired from Central Autonomous bodies – DoPPW
“Department of Pension & Pensioner’s Welfare had not issued any orders for revision of pension of pensioners/retirees of autonomous bodies in the past also”
REVISION OF PENSION IN RESPECT OF PENSIONERS OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AUTONOMOUS BODIES
Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare, Government of India, has clarified as follows —–
“DOP&PW has issued orders for revision of pension under the 7th CPC for Central Civilian employees/pensioners. The decision in regard to revision of pension in respect of employees/pensioners of Autonomous bodies is required to be taken by the Administrative Ministries/Departments. The Department of Pension & Pensioner’s Welfare had not issued any orders for revision of pension of pensioners/retirees of autonomous bodies in the past also.
Similarly this Department does no issue Dearness Relief (DR) orders for pensioners who retired from Central Autonomous bodies.”
(A similar Clarification was given by Finance Ministry also, earlier, which is published in the Confederation Website www.confederationhq.blogspot.com on 04.05.2017).
E-mail: [email protected]
- AUTONOMOUS BODIES – REVISION OF PAY AND PENSION – LIKELY TO BE DELAYED
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners — delinking of revised pension from qualifying service of 33 years — amendment requested
- Extension of wage revision benefits arising from 7th CPC recommendation to employees of autonomous bodies set up by GOI
- Autonomous Bodies Pay Revision – Dr. A Sampath, MP Loksabha (Kerala) Writes To Finance Minister
- Pension Revision Who are absorbed in Central Public Sector Undertakings – Confederation