Orders for extension of Medical Facilities under CS(MA) Rules to IEs from the date of Appointment
The Sr. General Manager/ General Manager
Sub: Extension of medical facilities to Industrial Staff under CS(MA) Rules, 1944, from the date of their joining the service – reg.
A copy of the Min. of Health and Family Welfare OM No. S.14025/41/2014-MS/EHSS dated 12.09.2016 which is self explanatory is enclosed herewith.
The same may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
(DR. S. K. SACHIND)
FOR DGOF & CHAIRMAN
F.No. S. 14025/41 /2014-MS/EHSS
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi,
Dated the September, 2016
Subject: Extension of medical facilities to Industrial Staff under CS (MA) Rules, 1944 from the date of their joining the service.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OM No. 9(2)/2013-D(Civ-II) dated 23.05.2014 from Ministry of Defence on the subject mentioned above and to say that at present Industrial personnel working in the establishments .run directly by the various Ministries/Departments of the Central Government with continuous service of less than one year and their families are not eligible to avail medical facilities under CS(MA) Rules, 1944. It has now been decided that Industrial personnel can avail medical facilities under CS(MA) Rules, 1944 from the date of joining the service.
2. This OM will come into effect from the date of issue.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Click here to Download the Original Order
Source : http://bpms.org.in
- Reimbursement of Medical Claims to Pensioners under CS (MA) Rules
- Reimbursement of Medical Claims to Pensioners under CS(MA) Rules 1944 as directed by various CATs and Courts
- Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare Orders regarding Fixed Medical Allowance on 5.5.2015
- Medical Facilities for Government Employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees