Railway employees posted to new Zones/new Divisions of House Rent Allowance Granted
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, Dated: 06.06.2017
The General Managers CAOs,
All Indian Railways & Production Units
Sub.: Grant of House Rent Allowance to Railway employees posted to new Zones/new Divisions – Regarding.
Attention is invited to the instructions contained in Board’s letters of even number dated 09.03.2004 & 13.06.2016 on the above subject.
2. The matter has been considered by the Board subsequent to issue of letter No. E(G)2009 QR -1-2 dated 22.03.2017 and it has been decided that railway employees posted to ECR may be allowed house rent allowance upto 31.12.2017 on the same terms and conditionslaid down in the letter of even number dated 09.03.2004 ibid and as amended/clarified from time to time.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
(Salim Md. Ahmed)
- Grant of House Rent Allowance to Railway Employees posted to new zones/new divisions
- Railway Board decision on House Rent Allowance – Orders Issued
- Grant of House Rent Allowance (HRA) to Railway employees
- Grant of 30% House Rent Allowance to employees working Umdanagar, Medchal and Gundlapochampally
- Additional House Rent Allowance (HRA) for Railway Employees