Rs 1 cr. Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu hands over a cheque to Shri Rajnath Singh for contribution to ‘Bharat Ke Veer Corpus’
The Union Minister for Urban Development, Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation and Information & Broadcasting, Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu handed over a cheque of Rs. 1 crore to the Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh here today, for contribution to ‘Bharat Ke Veer Corpus’ on behalf of NBCC (India) Ltd.
The contribution has been made by the employees of NBCC (India) Limited, from their Performance Related Pay for the FY- 2015-16, for the welfare of the family members of the Armed forces and paramilitary forces who have sacrificed their lives for the nation.
The CMD, NBCC (India) Ltd Dr. Anoop Kumar Mittal was also present during the occasion.
Source: PIB News
- www.bharatkeveer.gov.in – Portal enables people to contribute towards family of martyrs
- EPF members can withdrawal upto 90% of PF accumulation to pay the Housing Loan
- Foundation stone of Kendriya Vidyalaya in Gautam Buddha Nagar UP
- Pensioners donate fund for martyrs
- 7th Pay Commission – Rajnath Singh Assures Recommendations will be Implemented before June 30