Use of Sports Facilities of Sports Authority of India under Come & Play Scheme in Badminton, Table Tennis & Fitness Centre for Central Government Employees & their dependent families
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated June, 2017
Subject: Use of Sports facilities of Sports Authority of India under Come & Play Scheme in Badminton, Table Tennis & Fitness Centre for Central Government Employees & their dependent families — regarding
The Central Cvil Services Cultural & Sports Board (CCSCSB) under administrative control of the Department of Personnel & Training (DOPT), a nodal agency for promotion of Cultural & Sports activities amongst the Central Government Employees in the Country, had started a scheme for use of Sports facilities of Sports Authority of India under their Come & Play scheme in Badminton,Table Tennis And Fitness Centre for Central Government their dependent families members. The details of the Come & play Scheme are available at http://www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in => Schemes => Come and Play-scheme.
2. Under the scheme, the Central Government Employees their dependent family members may use sporting facilities for Badminton, Table Tennis and Fitness Centre (excluding Sauna Facility) of the Sports Authority of India (SAI) at their rates (on monthly basis) or rates available for Central Government employees and their dependent family members, whichever is lower.
3. On submission of monthly payment receipts (in original) of SAI to CCSCSB, the amount charged by SAI wil be reimbursed after deducting the amount of Rs. 100/- (for Badminton and Table Tennis) and Rs. 200/- (for Fitness Centre) directty to their bank accounts with Aadhaar number. It may be noted that this scheme is one of identified scheme of DOPR for DBT on boarding. The bank details (like Account number, Bank Brarch name, IFSC code & Aadhaar Number) may be furnished while submitting payment receipts for reimbursement, directly to the Secretary (CCSCSB), Room No. 361, DOPT, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi-110003.
4. All Ministries Departments are requested to disseminate this circuar for wide publicity in the Ministries Departments and their attached & subordinate Offces.
Click to view the Application Form
- Revised rates of playing facilities of CCSCSB – DoPT
- Use of Swimming facilities at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium by Central Govt. Employees
- Recruitment of Sportspersons in Railways
- Clarification on Scheme for Promotion of Adventure Sports & Similar Activities – DOPT ORDER
- Scheme for Promotion of Adventure Sports & Similar Activities amongst Central Government Employees