Disbursement of Salary for the month of September – CGA Orders
Government of India
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan,
E-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023
Subject:- Disbursement of Salary for the month of September, 2017.
Owing to Holidays in the State of West Bengal from 27.09.2017 to 02.10.2017 due to observance of Durga Puja & Dussehra Festival, PAO’s DDOs located in West Bengal are requested to take the necessary action to facilitate the payment of salary of employees on 26.09.2017 being the last working day of the month. It is also reiterated that Central Government Departments may pay their salaries on the last working day of the month in other States also as per the existing procedure laid down in Para 64 of the Central Government Account (Receipt and Payment) Rules, 1983.
All the accredited banks are also requested to follow the above directions and release the salary for the month of September, 2017 on 26th September, 2017 (i.e. the last working day) for the Central Government employees working in offices in West Bengal.
Dy. Controller General of Accounts (GBA)
- Disbursement of salary for the month of February 2017 on 27th February 2017
- Disbursement of salary and pension to CG employees and pensioners on account of “ONAM” Festival
- Orders for Advance Payment to CG Staff working in Kerala due to festival of Onam…
- Disbursement of salary/wages to the Central Government Employees in the State of Kerala for the month of August, 2010 on account of ONAM festival
- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 28th July, 2016 instead of 29th July, 2016 due to bank strike called by UFBU