Non Practicing Allowance to the Doctors – Processing of payment of revised NPA – CPAO Order
CPAO/IT&Tech/Revision (7th CPC)/19.Vol-III(E)/2017-18/112
Subject: Payment of Non-Practicing Allowance (NPA) to the Doctors at revised rates processing of payment of revised NPA- regarding.
Attention is invited to OM No. 12-2/2016-EIII.A dated-7th July,2017 issued by Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure read with Department of Pensions & Pensioners Welfare OM No. 3B/31.11.-P&PW (A) (Vol-IV) dated-18.02.2015 on the above subject whereby it has been decided to pay the Non- Practicing Allowance [NPA) to Doctors at the rate of 20% of basic pay in the revised pay structure in vogue based on the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission. As it bears the effect on pension payments, Heads of Offices of Ministry of Health, Para Military Forces and Delhi Administration are advised to process the revised calculation of pension after taking into consideration the revised rate of NPA to retired Doctors and send the cases to CPAO through their respective PAOs
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
(Controller of Accounts)
- CPAO reminder on payment of arrears of pension to pre‐ 2006 pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2006
- Dearness Relief on Pension to Re-employed Teachers of Delhi Administration
- 7th CPC Pension and Arrears : Banks are directed to ensure adequate infrastructure & manpower for pension processing
- Intimation of Recovery of Excess/Over Payment Made to Pensioners – CPAO Orders
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension