7th CPC Pay Hike for State Government employees – Cabinet to decide today
The Tamil Nadu cabinet is all set to meet today, October 11, 2017, to decide on the issue of wage increment for the state government employees and teachers.
The Tamil Nadu Government had decided to revise the pay scale for the state employees and teachers based on the Seventh Pay Commission for the Central Government employees. A special committee was constituted for recommending the required changes. The committee met the Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palanisamy on September 27 and gave its recommendations.
The cabinet will meet today at 11.15 AM at the Secretariat, to decide the salary increment percentage, based on the recommendations. All the ministers will participate in this meeting, to be chaired by the chief minister. Official announcements regarding wage increments will be made at the end of the meeting.
Tamil Nadu Cabinet approved recommendations of the 7th CPC – 20% Hike in Pay to State Employees and Teachers
More news about TN 7th CPC…
- Tamil Nadu Cabinet approved recommendations of the 7th CPC – 20% Hike in Pay to State Employees and Teachers
- 7th Pay Commission for implementing to Tamil Nadu Government employees
- 7th CPC Pay Structure Table for Tamil Nadu Govt Employees
- 7% DA for TN State Govt Employees from July 2016
- 4% Additional DA for TN State Government Employees from Jan 2017