AIRF: Bonus for autonomus bodies 2016-17
National Council JCM Secretary Mr. Shiva Gopal Mishra writes letter to the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India to grant the ad-hoc bonus to the Central Autonomous Bodies for 2015-16 and 2016-17
No.NC/JCM/2017 Dated: October 30, 2017
The Cabinet Secretary,
(Government of India),
Rashtrapathi Bhawan Annexe,
Sub: Grant of ad-hoc bonus for the Central Autonomous Bodies for 2015-16 and 2016-17 – reg.
While thanking your goodself immensely for having extended 7th CPC benefits to the Central Autonomous Bodies on the plea made by the undersigned, one more genuine grievance pertaining to them has come to the notice of the NCJCM(Staff Side). As a tradition, after declaring PLB/Ad-hoc bonus for the Central Government Staff, Railway Staff, Defence(Civilian) Staff etc., Finance Ministry used to extend the same to the Central Autonomous Bodies too till 2014-15. Not knowing the reasons, the Central Autonomous Bodies’ Staff were deprived of the same since then. Therefore, it is candidly requested to take necessary steps for granting of ‘ad-hoc bonus’ to the Central Autonomous Bodies also on par with the Central Government Staff for the years 2015-16 and 2016-17.
- Ad-hoc Bonus for Central Autonomous Bodies – NC JCM writes to Cabinet Secretary
- Bonus and Ad-Hoc Bonus Finance Ministry Orders for Central Government Employees
- Extension of wage revision benefits arising from 7th CPC recommendation to employees of autonomous bodies set up by GOI
- Disappointment for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of VII CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies
- Ad-hoc Bonus orders for the employees working in various autonomous organizations