Donate Minimum to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund
Appeal of Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs.200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF)
All PCsDA/PCsA (Fys)/PIFAs,
(through CGDA website).
Subject: Appeal of Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs.200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF).
Please find enclosed a copy of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension (Department of Personnel Training) OM No.16/4/2016-JCA2 dated 11.10.2017 along-with it’s on the subject for information and necessary action.
The contents of the appeal made by ESW, MoD may please be brought to the notice of all concerned including officers and staff of subordinate officers of your organization for necessary action please.
- Revision of rate of Penury Grant from Rs.1,000 p.m. to Rs.4,000 p.m. w.e.f. 01.04.2017
- Observance of ‘Armed Forces Flag Day’ on 7th December, 2017
- Kerala Flood HAVOC – Donate Generously To Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
- Financial Assistance to Ex-Servicemen
- Dearness Allowance payable to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank, including Non-Combatants (Enrolled), shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 107% to 113% with effect from 1st January, 2015.